Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Inside a scary, scary place.

Day nine of January Blog A Day: Made with Love


Yesterday while trying to come up with something to write about for the honesty topic, I texted the boyfriend for ideas and inspiration.

He managed to come back with the best and strangest responses ever. His idea was that I should share interesting facts about myself. He then proceeded to make up some really bizarre facts that I will turn into one of those "Five Lies and a Truth" game. It will be the easiest game you have ever played.




Cascada is my favorite musician of all time.



My favorite movie is iRobot just for the one scene where Will Smith is in the shower.



I have an irrational fear of joint dislocation and that's why I will never pull someone's finger when they ask.



I have a boyfriend who is amazing at generating random untrue facts.



I see Battlestar Galactica as one of the epic romances of our generation.



I developed my own pronunciation for the symbol that Prince became for a while, but one fifth of it involved the sloshing in your belly that occurs after you drink too much water, so no one has ever heard the full thing.


When I asked him where he comes up with this stuff, his response? "My brain is a weird place."


I wish I was more weirded out by this text message exchange than I was. But unfortunately, I wasn't even phased. Especially because these things were made with love.


So what's your guess? Which one do you think is the truth?



No comments:

Post a Comment